Rumour Has It: PSG plot moves for Man City´s Bernardo Silva and Barcelona´s Dembele
Paris Saint-Germain’s Champions League last-16 exit has prompted speculation about a squad overhaul.
Neymar’s future in the French capital is in doubt, while pressure has ramped up on head coach Christophe Galtier.
PSG will be an interesting watch during the next transfer window as they show their hand on their future direction.
TOP STORY – PSG PLOT MOVES FOR SILVA AND DEMBELE
Paris Saint-Germain are plotting off-season moves to sign Manchester City midfielder Bernardo Silva and Barcelona winger Ousmane Dembele, according to Diario Sport.
The Parisiens are monitoring Dembele’s status at the Blaugrana with only one year left on his contract and a €50million release clause.
Barcelona have been linked with Silva but may struggle to facilitate that deal given €65m asking price, with PSG better placed to table that figure.
The report claims PSG’s move for Dembele hinges on Neymar and whether he stays in Paris.
– AS reports Real Madrid are still angling to sign PSG’s Kylian Mbappe after a long courtship. The report claims Los Blancos want to sign him as a free agent when his contract expires and have prioritised him over Man City’s Erling Haaland.
– Tottenham are ready to launch a move to sign Everton goalkeeper Jordan Pickford on a cut-price deal, according to The Sun. The report claims Pickford has a clause in his new Everton deal, signed last month, if they are relegated, although the Toffees are understood to want around £35m.
– PSG are planning a bid for Villarreal defender Pau Torres in the next transfer window, reports The Mirror. Manchester United opted against signing him last year.
– Barcelona‘s top priority in the off-season is to sign Athletic Bilbao defender Inigo Martinez , according to Sport.
– Calciomercato claims Milan have cooled their interest in Liverpool midfielder Naby Keita as his wage demands are beyond what they can offer.
– Bayern Munich continue to monitor the status of Juventus forward Dusan Vlahovic , reports Calciomercato.
Leave a Reply